Perhentian Islands – Nature tourism provides the economic base for the islands. Both the islands have palm-fringed white coral sand beaches (that can be tough on the feet) and turquoise blue sea. Popular tourist activities include scuba-diving, snorkeling, and swimming.
|From Sept to October 2016
||Weekdays Rates (Sunday to Wednesday) (MYR)
||Weekend Rates (Thursday to Saturday) (MYR)|
|Pool View Chalet||645.00||505.00||455.00||250.00||675.00||535.00||485.00||250.00|
|Sea View Chalet||735.00||545.00||485.00||250.00||765.00||575.00||515.00||250.00|
*Rate are based on adult sharing per room.
*Children price are without bed (age 3 to 12 years old).
*Price rate per person in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR).
*Surcharge applied during school holidays / public holidays;
MYR 30.00 per adult.
MYR 15.00 per child.
Marine park license – RM5 per adult / RM3 per child
1. Click the “Book Now” button on top
2. Fill up the form
3. We receive your email and check availability
3. Sending confirmation to you if room available
4. Request deposit from you by bank-in / credit card
5. Deposit received and booking secure
6. Balance payment on arrival date