Malacca is a Malaysian state on the Malay Peninsula’s southwest coast. The capital, Malacca City, has a colonial past seen in its preserved town center, the site of 16th-century, Portuguese St. Paul’s Church. It’s also home to Christ Church, built by the Dutch in the 18th century.
09.00 am Pick up from major hotel at Kuala Lumpur area.
10.30 am Arrive at Malacca
12.00 am Stadhuys, The Dutch Square, Christ Church
12.00 pm Lunch on your own.
01.00 pm The Oldest Chinese Temple Cheng Hoon Teng, A Famosa
02.30 pm St Paul’s Church, and The Jonkers – Antique Street
04.30 pm Depart to Kuala Lumpur
06:00 pm Arrive in Kuala Lumpur
Note: Price not include 6% GST.
2 Way transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Elephant Sanctuary.
Sight-seeing as per itinerary
1. Click the “Book Now” button on top
2. Fill up the form
3. We receive your email and check availablity
3. Sending confirmation to you if room available
4. Request deposit from you by bank-in / credit card
5. Deposit received and booking secure
6. Balance payment on arrival date